Saturday, July 26, 2008

Boston <3

On Friday we went to Boston. That was a lot of fun...
We had the entire day in Boston, all by ourself and the whole gang and I was everywhere. Fenway (Bostons Red Sox), Harvard University/ Cambridge, City Hall etc.
(Thank God, somebody invented the tube system :D)

Starting the day with breakfast... Christoffer is eating some really sweet serial thing



Hello BOSTON :D We're taking the tube to.... eeeeh.... Cambridge. Harvard University here we come.


Tourist for shore :D



Tour at Harvard... (It was actually really boring)




Next thing was....... Fenway Park. The Red Sox :D ...




... and lunch.. (before and after picture)
it wasn't that much, and even though we were five people, we didn't manage to eat it all up :o



Later on we took the tube all across Boston, to the other side... doing some "shopping", I bough a calender... and I wish I bough the converse shoes :/


After some hours it was time for more food... this time at Hard Rock Cafe...



And Daniel took up this paper with a lot of names and addresses on and told us that it was his mailing list... to his friends and teachers. TEACHERS !?! He also had some revealing things to tell us... he's a bit criminal... but that's a story for later...



Of course did they buy those t-shirts...

I <3 Boston



That was the entire day in Boston... but I am not done yet... the bus trip back was really really boring



a real motorcycle chick.... :P




Oh, I bought some really ugly nailpolish...


Daniels EF I.D. card




Yesterdays event is coming soon... Now I have to run to school...

"See You All Later" <3

No comments: