Thursday, July 24, 2008

later, on rainy day

Today... we did laundry and I was the laundry expert. (Thank you mom :D)
As I told you earlier it rained today. A lot, but now, at night time (it's 9:52 PM) it's actually really nice. No rain, almost, and it's kind of hot outside... My point, we went on a little field trip. Ingeborg, Christoffer, Daniel and I, all the way to the soccer field. Ingeborg and Daniel ran through it and Ingeborg won. We also checked out the football field and Ingeborg and I had these scary thoughts about a mad man working there... We got really scared!



Tomorrow is Boston time. Buses leaves at 8:30 AM and then we're going to spend the entire day i Boston, by ourself.



I've forgot to tell you that, even though I upload my photos in the smallest size, you can just click at it and it will be shown in a much bigger size.


CHEERS :D

No comments: