Wednesday, July 23, 2008

yeeeeey :D

Yesterday we went to The Providence Place Mall and guess what...
I bought a camera !
WOOOW ! Nice one, hu?

I also forgot to tell you guys that on Monday it was karaoke night. That was weird, fun and extremely embarrassing... hehe

Since I now have a camera I can put out photos instead of writing all sorts of boring stuff...
___________

This is the cool gang... Ingeborg, Christoffer & Daniel

When I bought my camera we also ate at Taco Bell.
The camera I bought is almost the same as the one Christoffer has....



Ingeborg drew Daniel



The freshness of Ingeborg and her scary eye.
Her other eye is blue as well, but her right eye has a brown spot




Most of the pictures coming on this page is going to be just a total mess and weird things... but at least we had fun with whatever we did when we took them


Camilla is finally eating breakfast and it's really nasty





________
_________





CAMILLA HAS A CAMERA AGAIN :D

No comments: