Saturday, September 20, 2008

the chocolate visit...

So today my grandparent came to visit. And they brought a lot of chocolate. A LOT !
I got 4, Lars got 4, Kris & Dave got 6, Anders got 3 and Stefan got 3. That was 20 chocolate bars :D
AND smash candy and Stratos kosepose (x2) That was awesome !

I thought that they would spend the day up here, but they came, I showed them my school, we went out to eat lunch and then they were off. It was nice seing then again, but I thought maybe we had some more time...
We had a good time :D

Oh, I haven´t told about that girl in my old chemistry class. I don´t know her at all, and she was like the total freak, or like one of persons Pink makes fun of in her Stupid Girl music video.
She said "Oh my God. I totally ate a 3.000 calories cookis... And homecoming is like in only three weeks. I´m gonna look soooo fat! That is not sexy at all!"
I thought she was just making fun on girls like that so I started to laugh. And then she looked at me and made it very clear that she wasn´t joking. That made it so much funnier and I couldn´t stop laughing and it was just killing me cause I couldn´t laugh :P

I am having some sort of trouble with what to write and what kind of pictures to post, so it would be very very helpful if somebody could tell me what they wanted to see / hear about and then I´ll try my best to do it :D

I miss Freia oh wait, no, now I have Freia
I <3 Freia sjokolade


No comments: