Sunday, September 21, 2008

some old thoughts...

So I went through some of the stuff I brought with me from Norway, and it was a piece of paper with something I wrote for a long time ago. Somehow it thought it was some kind of good, so I figured why not let everybody else read it too.
It´s kind of weird and maybe personal, so if you don´t like don´t tell me :P Don´t mention it at all btw.
Very very much inspired by "I´m Ready" by Jack´s Mannequin.



And today was a day just like any other. I put on the same clothes I wore yesterday. The society has desided that we have to change and wash our clothes after every indiviual use. If it´s not dirty I´m gonna wear it.
I need coffein in my bloodstream.
Me life is becoming a boring popsong that everyone can sing along to.
I´ve desided to change my life into som kinky rocksong or something like chocolate.
I wasnt to have different day plans. I get up, take the bus to the city, go to Starbucks and go to school.
I´m a balloon without air. It´s impossible for me to fly and spread my wings.

And today was a day just like any other. I woke up, got dressed, got to school, listened to silent teachers and learned how to act around V.I.P peeps. Got home, drew some drawings, put them on my wall and felt lost in a world that is so small.
Feel people laugh at you, feel their devil minds follow you when you walk by... It´s not easy to live the same day every day. Feel the same loneliness, the same gladness, the same love and the same old coldness bite your heart.

Today wasn´t a day just like any other. And that´s great you know. To feel so loved, lucky and in love. To live, and no mather what you do, you get support from everyone around you.
If I said "jump". Would you have done it?



Listen to the song !

No comments: