Monday, October 27, 2008

Don't worro, be happy :D

Sorry guys, but a lot of stuff happened, well not really. I just haven't been able to update it, or maybe I didn't wanted too, maybe I was too tired. I can't remember. Anyway, I'll probably update something on Wednestay or Thursday 'cause early release on Wednestay and free Thursday and Friday. Sorry guys.

Just wanted to let everybody know I'm alive, living life and having a good time with a house full of boys. Man!

On Friday, Stefan, Anders and Lars were all home, and some of Anders friends came over, so the livingroom was full.
Stefan, Anders, Lars, Alex, Bobby, Mitch, Kieran, Bob, Cody and me. Hehe. We watched "you don't mess with the ZOHAN!" again, I think everybody had seen it like two or three times before.
If you wanna see it, prepare for the worst. Then you might think it's funny, or if you're inn a goofy mood...

Oh, one more thing I have to tell you, SNL again, right. Lars and I figured a new thing. It's really funny... Or maybe we didn't figured it out, anyway, somebody, somewhere figured out something.
"If somebody asks you if you ticklish. It doesn't matter whether you say "yes" or "no", they're gonna tickle you. But if you say "I have diarrhea" they probably won't touch you.
Haha...

Nattinatt

2 comments:

ingeborg-louise said...

Så bra å høre at du Lever Camilla..:D savner deg..:(

Anonymous said...

elgen :D ååå <3