Sunday, October 5, 2008

eating, as a family

So tonight, for the first time, the entire family ate dinner together. Stefan, Anders, Lars, Kristin, Dave and I had dinner together. Really nice, untill they started to talk about the dog. The need to cut him, but nobody wants to because they think it´s perfect the way it is right now. Still, Kristin means that cutting it now, and then the fur will grow back in time to keep him warm for the winter. So they argued about why cutting it now, when it was perfect. So Anders said something, and I qoute "Why cut it now? It´s like wiping your ass before you poop."

Tomorrow the homecoming week starts, so a lot of fun thing is gonna happen. And tomorrows dress-up is ; Decade day.
Freshmen : 50s Sophomores : 60s Juniors : 70s Seniors : 80s

And I´ve got nothing to wear, I have absolutely no clothes like they had in the 80s. None. Zero. Nada.
I can have flyffy hair and blue eyeshadow, leg warmers and high heels, but that´s about it. I don´t have any 80s clothes with me...
Stefan bought a wig today, an afro wig and he cut off some hair from it and he´s planning on putting it on his chest for tomorrow. And the take a blue and glitter striped shirt over it, but have it open so people can see his ugly chest hair. Haha. If I manage to transfer all my old pictures from the camera and on to the computer before I go to school tomorrow, I ´m gonna take tons of pictures. ;D
Wish I had the 70s, og the 60s.... Then I could be a hippie :P Haha. "Make love, not war." "Peace." I could say "peace" instead of "hi" and "hello".

Oh well, Madonna, Blondie and Cyndi Lauper... Could have been worse. Maybe.













Peace out . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nå må du blogge litt mer:D haha!
legg ut noen bilder å sånt da:D det er moro<3

me love you