Wednesday, October 15, 2008

oh well...

I had big plans on blogging alot of things right now, but I just took some medication thing so I´m supposed to sleep...
No big deal, only a cold coming down maybe, or something else. Don´t know, I didn´t think it was something to think about, but hey; It´s America, they have drugs/medication for everything :P

Soo, my big hopes will happen next time I get a chance. Tomorrow morning maybe, before school.

Kris and I are going to the Dells tomorrow after school btw.

And I colored my hair again for a couple of days back.

Anyway, stay tuned, some update is coming. Soon. With the cook out, homecoming, detention and my other blogs that´s running somewhere...


<3
STICK AROUND...

1 comment:

Henriette said...

Jeg skal hilse fra Marte og si at du hadde et veldig fint smykke på deg, på dette bildet. ;);)