Monday, November 17, 2008

Tinkerbell

I have a new favorite movie; Tinkerbell... I think it's cute and funny, it makes me happy.

* The mouse's name is Cheese?
- It must be, he always comes when we yell it.

*What is the Queen's review?
- Well, you see. The queen comes here to review...

How can you not like Tinkerbell?


Eeeh. Other news... I'm sick... and everything is kind of falling apart...
My grandma had surgery, my mom had surgery and my aunt had surgery, kinda. A friend commited suicide last weekend, it's snowing and it's cold, I don't have any friends, and I look worst than ever... and there's nothing I can do to help.
Wanted to say to my family. Good luck, it probably won't help anything, but I don't know what to do, even though I wanna help, so badly... But you're in Norway/Dubai and I'm in America, and just to take a quick trip isn't really that easy.
Therefore, during Thanksgiving, I figured, I'm gonna be thankful for.... that we're still a family, and we're still alive :D

Love you ;D