Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas cards

Dear Santa...
I have been a good girl this year. I just sent out christmas cards to my entire family and other people.

.............


.............

It's not always that easy to figure out what to write on every single card, but Lars had an idea;

Hello... everybody !
I do NOT miss you.
Therefor, you were never significant
in my life.

If we do not meet untill the afterlife,
I will die happily.
Merry f***ing christmas!
Love, Camilla

Haha...

Just to clear things up, even though I might not miss you miss you, you were significant in my life. Everone I meet is significant, special !
I am not dying, or I'm getting closer to death every signle day, but nothing''s wrong, and if I do die (something I hope will not happen any day soon), I think I'm gonna die happy no matter what. :D

<3 Merry Christmas

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Den isen så frykelig god ut

Henriette said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Henriette said...

ÆÆÆ!:D nå fikk jeg gaven også! SHIT CAMILLA, vi skal ha det morro i påska!:D

Henriette said...

og tusen takk for kalenderen!:D