Saturday, January 3, 2009

Same old brand new....


2008, it took 365 days to get over it, and even though it felt like forever sometimes and and it had its ups and downs, it's gone. Never again, never ever, just gone...

Dubai
Norwegian Wood
School (with AWESOME people)
Hove (- cell phone, - one shoe, +pain)
Bryant University (Ingeborg, Chris & Daniel)
Lena / Oconto Falls
Stoughton

Holy, I've been to two festivals this year, I've seen alot of bands, and almost every band/artist I've seen I have seen with Henriette. We rock ! :P And I hope that there are some bands left for us to see.
Good Charlotte, My Chemical Romance, Billy Talent (x2), Paramore, Panic at the Disco, The Kooks, Jay-Z, Animal Alpha, Bad Religion, Duffy, Flogging Molly, The Teenagers, The Raconteurs, Yeasayer, In Flames, Bullet for My Valentine, Santogold, Lupe Fiasco, The Used, Dimmu Borgir, Charlotte and the Co-Stars (x2), Beck, Band of Horses, Pale Kids, Flying Crap, 120 Days, Turbonegro, Madrugada, Kurt Nilsen, Mira Craig, The Explosion and so many more, but the rest is mostly crappy bands and nothing special :P


And I don't believe in new year resolutions any more, 'cause I always break 'em... But I have some plans of changes, I won't put them out here, so you can't tease me if and when I fail...

Hope everyone everywhere had a somewhat good 2008 and hopefully 2009 will be even better. Some downs too, but just enough for you to appreciate the ups...

2 comments:

Henriette said...

Looking foreard to more concerts and festivals with you, my dear!:D

*haha, ordbekreftelsen som jeg må skrive nå, for å få publisert kommentaren min er "trusen" :)

Anonymous said...

Would LOVE to see Kurt Nilsen live in Concert. One day I will travel to Norway to see just that.
A fan in Nebraska/USA
Cathy