Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"funny" stories for my lovely blog...

I have been accused for drug dealing (twice), smoking cigarettes, housing guns and making marijuana + some other drugs. But it was only in class (that I was accused for those things). I Kevin's class, he teaches Current Issues. It's about laws and rules...

.....

Daniel Poetscher, our little criminal

He has created his own fake IDs. One to make him older and one to make him younger. For buying alcohol and to get children ticket on the bus.
And when we re at the Hard Rock Cafe, he took a drinking menu and put it in his backpack. To top it all... when we asked him why he did it, he answered, so natural... That he used to do it.. (Steeling menus)

Dannyboy is our keytoy. He is so cute sometimes that Ingeborg and I want to put him on our key chain and bring him everywhere :P
Last night we taught him some Norwegian things... like;
"Jeg er veldig kjekk"
"Du er stygg"
"Christoffer er god i basketball"
"Du er en pen jente"
osv....
(I have already told you that he fits inside a dryer, and that we have taught him to talk in squares?)

.....

I haven't had the opportunity to blog sooner so... some catch up to do...

On Monday night we went to United Skates of America... It was really fun and hard. I got a big blister on my right foot (it still hurts).
And the music video making stuff sucked. BIG TIME!
I got really good at the skating though, at the end at least...
Guess what....?
Chris left us for the Austrian girl.
They might have something going on. Although he denies it...
Who knows... only them. Nice for them..

.....

Yesterday we went to Newport. It was extremely hot and we sat over an hour on school buses just to get there.
And when we did, we had to walk all the way to the beach. It took forever.
We had a good time there. (At least I had) Bathing and sleeping. The water was too salt, but it was still fun. Big waves and the "Atlantic Ocean".
Daniel & Chris was really boring. Daniel didn't do anything but sleep and Chris... wooow Chris...
We think he suffered from a broken heart or something.
Even though he said he didn't.

.....

Today we have been at a baseball game.
Pawtucket Red Sox vs. Red Wings.
I thaught is was fun, I know the other ones didn't but...


.....

Tell me funny stories too

Camilla is loving...

2 comments:

Christoffer Pedersen said...

u crack me up cami :)

Marie said...

naa ma du blogge noe nytt!;) maa hoere hvordan d gaar med deeeeeeeeeeg!