Thursday, September 18, 2008

everything´s gonna be alright..

Ok, so after a little "breakdown" everything is back on track.
Pre-calc & C.P. chem is now algebra & regular chemistry. Which is a good thing, ´cause now I don´t have all these homeworks or that much trouble with it.

Yesterday I had a math test, even though it was my second day in that class. And I was the first person to hand it in, so I got this "bonus-test" which can give me extra credit and stuff and I managed to do that one too before the end of that class. And that´s a good thing, hopefully it went as good as I feel/hope it went.

When I got home from school, Anders was home & nobody else... And then Dave came home... And he had an awesome idea. That we could go flying. And so we did.
Dave, Anders & I flew all over Madison and even all the way up to the Dells. Unfortunately my camera died so I didn´t get to take a lot of photographs, but I don´t think that´s the last time we´re gonna go flying.

On the day after tomorrow, Saturday, my grandparents are gonna come visit me. They came all the way from Norway, just to say hello. :D
Haha, just kidding. They have some friends in Chicago that they´re staying at, and they brought Norwegian chocolate and cheese :D
I think everyone around this house is looking forward to this Saturday. I know Lars is really looking forward to get the chocolate, and I think Stefan and Anders are excited too.
Kris & Dave are more happy about the cheese, and the fact that my grandparents are actually coming up here.
And I just happy cause everybody else is happy, and I get to eat chocolate, and cheese, AND see my grandparents again.

Did you know? That I´ve been away from home for over two months.
I didn´t think that it would go so fast. The two weeks at camp went by like a snap, and then the month I spent up north did NOT go around so fast. Then it felt like everyday was taking forever, but now thnigs are going so fast and it´s always something happening, and if it´s not, then I´m probably sleeping...
I really think this year abroad is gonna be a really good year. :D

Today at school we took pictures for the Norse Star. That´s the schools newspaper. Elise, Emmanuel and I, the three exhange students the school has went outside to do a photo shoot, and it was soo fun. I´m not a tall person, as everybody already know, so on every picture I was stretching, standing on something and on some photos I was also jumping :P
Another thing we did was to take pictures by the school welcome sign, and we didn´t think it was that big, but I was absolutely perfect for me to rest my head on.... I could barely take my head on the top if it actually. Hehe... What to do about my height, huh?

Since I´m getting up at 6.30 am every morning, I have a lot of spare time, so I take a lot of pictures on my web cam, so if you want a picture of me, let me now..Hehe, it sounds like I´m a big fan of myself... Anyway, I have a lot of pictures of myself, and I don´t know what to do about, cause I don´t want to delete them :P soooo..... yeah.











Blogging is fun,
you should try it (Y)

No comments: