Tuesday, September 16, 2008

tired tired school tired...

So 7 days of school and almost two weeks in this house.
The school is really hard,I mean C.P. chemistry.... Chemistry for college prep. is so difficult, but hopefully it´s only the vocebulary that makes it so challenging.
I´m gonna talk to my guidence counselor tomorrow, so maybe she knows how to solve it.

I´m really tired, waking up at 6.30 AM everyday, then school from 8.00 to 3.30... It´s so exhausting. The first thing I do when I get home after school is to fall asleep, even if I don´t mean to.
I had a history test today, about the revolutionary war. And last night, Dave & Kristin helped me study, it was so nice. We sat down, Dave took my textbook read it all and then Kristin "translated" it to easier english, and then I took notes... I hope the test didn´t go that bad, specially since they helped me, and it was my first test. The rest of my history class have had it for a week more than me, but hopefully it went well.

I don´t know what to write about, cause I don´t have the time to write everyday,... so unless there´s something special happening I don´t know what to write.

On Saturday or Sunday Lars, Anders, Dave, Kris & I were going to a barbecue. Dave & Kris drove the truck and then Lars, Anders & I took the other car. When we were almost there, a police car came and puled us over. With lights and sound, it was really fun :P hehe...
Policeman: Hello, is this your car?
Anders: No, it´s my mom´s.
Policeman: Ok, do you know why I stopped you?
Anders: No, because you wanted to? Maybe you were out of donuts?
Policeman: ha ha. NO! You license plate expired in May.
Anders: Oh, how was I supposed to know that? It´s not my car.
Policeman: I don´t care ! Do you have a valid drivers lisence?
Anders: Yeah, of course...
The policeman takes the card, goes back to his car, checks it and then gives Anders a bill to pay within the next two weeks.
The policeman was like the policemen you see on TV. Those who only sit in their cars, eating donuts all day. He was like that, and with no sense of humor. At all! :P
(And Anders wasn´t as ruse as it seems like. It was more funny things.)

Anyway... don´t know what else to say... I´m having a good time, I´m tired, but still good.
Hopefully you´re OK too (not that I know exactly who you are, but I think I know you... Anyway, tell my how things are going) :D
That was weird...

Sleep when you
have the opportunity !
:D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Halla:D
jeg visste liksom ikke om jeg kunne svare deg, når du hadde kommentert? Så da svarte jeg her. hahaha. Ma har blogg. men det er på blogg.no da. ikke her. den er: www.marthy.blogg.no tror jeg. du er shiit kul<3