Monday, September 8, 2008

flotters toppers...

Hello hello everybody. Good news travels fast right?
......

This is the happiest post ever to be posted I think, at least for now. First I ended up with a crappy family in Lena, but after a lot of phone calls, angry people, complaining and a little bit of hope I am now in Madison, WI. New family, new school and hopefully some friends. My new family is the Pernic parents (Kristin & Dave) and the Wild kids (Lars, Anders & Stefan). This is really the family I wanted and I am loving every moment of it.

Just some pictures of the kids :P
Lars, Anders & Stefan


Today was my first day at school and it was kind of boring. Nothing really happened, I walked from class to class, watching people having their homework tests and then it was another class. My house is only 3/400 m. away, so during lunch time I walked home to eat something.
Anders´ birthday was today too btw, and the entire family forgot. Poor kid, but I remembered :D
And Stefan, Mitch, Anders & I went to "Culvers" to eat ice cream. It´s the best. Starbuck goes to coffee the way Culvers goes to ice cream. <3>On Saturday we went to the Farmers market, Monona terrace, Iron Man, the mall & Dave´s sister held a happy birthday party for Anders and Dave and a welcome to the family party for me. It was really nice.

Sunday, do not forget Sunday! Kristin is used to having only boys in the house and they don´t do anything to help, so she didn´t want me to do anything. She woke me up in the morning and told me that it was pancakes for breakfast. After that I could do whatever I wanted, whether I wanted to go back to bed, take a bike ride to the city, watch a movie... Whatever I did was fine, she didn´t want my help when I offered. And during the day (I spent that day preparing for school and making the powerpoint thing I needed to do) she came knocking on my door and gave me food. Some freshly cut melon, a cake bite and stuff like that. It was amazing.

This is just like heaven <3

No comments: