Monday, September 22, 2008

Suddenly Monday

Today´s monday again and that means school. Monday is never fun, and school is never fun, but today it was kind of fun. Actually it was really fun, a lot of funny things happened...

I told you about the girl in my chemistry class, well I changed my chemistry and there´s an other funny "girl" in my new chemistry. It´s a actually a boy, but he is BIG TIME gay, so feminine and he´s brain does not work, at all. He thought that the square root of 13 was 5... Hello, even I know that the square root of 13 is not 5. I don´t know what it is, but it´s not 5 :P

I also though maybe I would get a friend today, because when I was at my locker changing books and stuff there´s a girl coming over to me.. And she´s is all like "Hello, how are you?" and I´m trying my best to answer her and smile and be all happy and cheering, but she just stopped talking. She was just standing there looking at me, then she said "Are you bi´?" And I answered her with "No", looking kind of confused and stuff. So she just stopped and walked away.
That was my new "friend"... hehe :P

So yesterday had no meaning, because no matter how hard I tried, I couldn´t get to write my stupid papers. So in the evening Anders, Lars and I watched a football game, I finally get it now :P, it was Dallas Cowboys vs. Green Bay Packers (I´ve been to a Packers game btw...) and the Cowboys totally kicked the Packers butts and it was getting really late and I thought about getting to bed, but the homework thoughts came to my head but anyway...
After the game we decided to watch a movie (hehe), Pick a destiny, a totally strange weird mad movie about two people trying to find the devil or something so that they can create good rock music. But it was during that movie that I actually managed to do my homeworks. I wrote a 4-page essay and a 4-page response paper, and it was so easy. Hopefully it´s not as bad as I think it was... oh well...

Lars and I just watched Jay Leno, and it´s a lot more fun, than I thought it would be. I really like Leno now... :P
Lars and I talked about funny things about Norway and America. Like Norwegian words directly translated like "the big-thing" Stortinget. hehe
And this jokem you have to say it, not just read the words to get it
"If you´re Russian when you´re going into the bathroom, and you´re Finnish when you walk out from it. What are you when you´re in there?"
- European (like, you´re peeing ) Haha, it was really funny :P

Another "word" that he had a hard time to understand when he first got to the United States "Witchadidcha" which actually mean "with you, did you" or if you say it in more slang, "with ya, did ya"...
"You didn´t bring the truck witchadidcha?" Haha, funny too :P

So my mom wanted me to post some pictures of the school and I didn´t exactly know what kind of pictures she wanted or what she wanted to see, so here´s the hallway with some of the lockers and then it´s a classroom






____ O.o ____________________



(my hand looks totally messed up :S)

Take care <3
- xoxo -
I just watched a
new episode of
GossipGirl :P

No comments: