Thursday, September 25, 2008

Explanations time after time


A part of the EF program is that every exchange student have to get involved in something after school. That is how we are suppose to make friends and how we are going to be busy. I haven`t done anything any after-school-activity and I`m perfectly fine just the way it is, at least for now.
I love how things are. I get up early, (which is the worst thing, ever), take a shower, eat breakfest, talk to Dave, read the newspaper and then it`s school. There isn´t a lot of time to talk to other people and that`s something that makes it kind of hard to make friends, but at the same, I don´t have time to hang out with friends.
I go home in my lunchtime, because I don`t have cash right now to buy food at school. Going home every lunchbreak might be a reason why nobody is talking to me, but that`s ok for now. I`m not ready for a big entrance right now.
After school, around 3.30, when I get home there`s always somebody home. It`s so nice coming home and Anders, Stefan or Dave are alreade there. We`ll eat, talk or go out to do something and it`s just so nice. Either we watch a movie, eat ice cream, drive around or go up to the hanger...
And around 5/6 Kristin comes home and then it´s another person to talk to. She start making dinner, but I always end up finishing it and then Lars gets home.
When there`s too many people in the house Anders leaves, so it´s never all 6 of us eating dinner together, but it`s still nice `cause it`s never the same people eating. Or, Dave, Kris and I are eating together every day, but some days Stefan eats with us, sometimes it`s Lars and sometimes it`s Anders.
After dinner everybody does homework, while Kristin does laundry and Dave "fix" the house :P
And then it`s Jay Leno on TV. That´s a tradition Lars and I have. (Can you call it a tradition after only two weeks??)
Anyway, every day ends with me and Lars watching Leno and teaching each other funny useless stuff.

Well, that´s how every day goes by. Weekends doesn`t have a ritual yet, other than
SNL on Saturday (well, du´uh :P) and pancakes on Sundays, for breakfest and that every kid (except me) sleeps untill noon. I get up at 9/10. I´m the "good" kid :P
Yes, that´s true mom. I´m one of the first people to wake up on weekends. I really don´t sleep that much, only five hours on weeknights and eight hours during weekends, but I eat. A LOT.That might be what gives me all that energy, cause I eat a lot of healthy food. Only fruit for breakfest and lunch, leftovers when I come home from school and then it´s dinner. Oh, I eat a lot of ice cream. Maybe every other day, that´s not that healthy :S but it tastes delicious :D


Ok, I don´t have friends, other than my family and Anders´friends. But that´s all I have time to, and they are just fun being with... no need for other friends right now, and other people at the school aren´t ready for another person either so...

So that´s how my new lifestyle is like, and I really like it. Maybe because it´s all new and exciting or maybe it was all ment to be this way.

THANKFUL <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.