Sunday, September 28, 2008

time is slowly running...


A whole week with no updates. Well, lest try to catch up an easy way...

Tuesday, nothing, I cleaned my room.
Wednestay, my grandparents were here again. When I got home from school they were already here, chatting with Anders... We went to Culvers, got something to eat and went "shopping". Nothing special really.
Thursday, Kristin exscused me from school so I could have the entire day with my grandparents, cause they were still in town. They picked me up around 9, then I took them to the school and showed them around. After that it was breakfest at...... McDonalds... WOW ! hehe... And then they took off, so I had the day home alone instead. :P
I wanted to clean the house and that´s what I did, I felt really good about it untill Kristin got home and didn´t even notice. So I had to tell her what I did, and then she was really happy about it :D
I also met a new kid on Thursaday. One of Stefans friends, Cody. He´s a proffesional roller-blader, and a funny kid. When he laughs it´s like "Huh! Huh! Huh!" - it´s really funny :P
(Hey, I haven´t talked about the other friends I´ve met... Alex and Mitch. Hm, OK. They are both friends of Anders´. Mitch is the fat and rude kid, while Alex is really nice. Alex is the friendly guy who thinks I´m retarded. It´s like he says something and then asks me if I understands it. So I had to tell him that even though I´m from Norway, I´m not stupid. And now we´re OK, talking all the time and he´s really nice and funny)
Friday, Mr. Wallner has big plans and expectations for me, and I´m not sure if I´m able to do it. :S Which sucks btw
Saturday, Kris and I went to a baby-shower, and it was really boring. I think it´d be better if I knew the girl or if I was at the same age and in the baby-fase, you know.
And I cut my bangs again.

Sunday, today...
We went motorcrossing today. Or we tried to, Dave, Lars and I. Anders was stayed the night at the grandparents, but he was supposed to meet us at the track. He didn´t show-up. (And even if I say we went motorcrossing I don´t mean we all drove. I watched, for now. We´re planning on getting in touch with somebody that has a forwheeler, cause then I can drive too :D) Ok, anyways... We were suppose to leave at 9, at 9.22 we left. And when we got there Lars´ bike wouldn´t start. So it was some chaos, people trying to help and people having meanings and oppinions about what to do and what not to do.
Well, after an hour, they fixed it. Dave and Lars took of. One lap and then Dave had to stop cause he´s tire was flat. Totally flat.
So he took Anders´bike, cause he wanted to drive. (It was their last time for the season so they really wanted to drive as much as possible.) Well, After one lap the silencer fell off, so that bike wasn´t working either...
And Dave had to be back by 2, cause he had some place he needed to be. Two guys wanting to ride, three bikes and only one working and less than one hour left.
Thay had to take turns, but it was fun.
There´s this big jump thing, called the tabletop, it´s 88 feet, and on the other side it´s just all mudd. So it´s a tricky jump, you need high speed to get up and to jump it, but then you need to slow down like crazy or you´ll end up stuck in the mudd.
Dave have done it two times before, but it was Lars´ first time and it was crazy. He was standing straight with his bike right before he landed and it looked like it would end very bad, but he did it. He didn´t fell or crash.
(I´ll post videos and pictures sometime later, but my camera is out of battery right now, so... stick around. I don´t have a video of Lars doing the trick btw, cause I didn´t know he was gonna do it. He didn´t even know it himself, he decided just a couple of seconds before... :P)


Stick around ;D

No comments: