Saturday, October 4, 2008

one month anniversary...

Living it all Wild...

I´ve finally got some friends.
Autumn & Dylan. Cute girls <3
They´re gonna be my dates for homecoming which is next weekend. So I might have to go out and by a dress and shoes and Autumn and Dylan were talking about going to the mall and get the people there to fix our hair and make-up. I wasn´t really hoping for anything big and fancy, but it looks like homecoming dance is a BIG deal.


So, the "famous" motorcross pictures from last weekend. In orange, Dave and nr.333 in the black and white it´s Lars. Over the number 333 on his bike it´s actually written "Lars Wild".



I have videos too, but I filmed them in a vertical angle, so it doesn´t really show you anything without you turning you computer screen. I´ll tell you about the film clips though. There´s a pretty famous jumping thing there, at Aztalan where we were, and it´s 88 feet tall and the landing area from the jump its all mudd. So if you´re driving too fast when you´re landing you´re gonna get stucked and fly over your bike. So it´s really tricky when you need to go fast to get up the hill and then you have to slow down but not too slow at the same time and then land, drive through the mudd and then there´s a sharp turn and a up hill. And Lars tried to show off I think, cause he said he´d never done it before and then at the end, his last lap he did it...
He barely landed it, but he did.


Whatever you like... (T.I) (8)
Live you life... (Rihanna ft. T.I) (8)

I want new music <3

No comments: