Thursday, November 6, 2008

bummer !

Of course it was raining today. I've been braging about how warm and sunny it is here, so it just had to rain today.

Nothing special to report... Kris and I went to a concert... Stefan was singing in the Concert Choir and the Jazzkor. Yes, that is correct, Jazzkor, all Norwegian in this cute little Stoughton town.
Nothing special, really. The solo artists weren't really that good, but it was really funny watching people's facial expressions when they were singing. Some people are just too involved. And at one point I couldn't hold it anymore, so I just started laughing and it was really hard trying not to make a sound. (Lets put in a Daddy phrase; It's a miracle I didn't fly away at that time) Haha...

My cute Norwegian town btw, all the way through main street, every store/shop/gallery has a Norwegian flag.. And they have a Cheesers place where they sell "lefse" with sugar and cinnamon, they got the goat cheese and guess what they call it? Geitost :D I've never been there, put my grandparents were there when they where in town a couple of weeks back. Or maybe a month ago, I can't remember. Time is running soooo fast. I've been in America for almost four months. Lets see... 109 days? Is that correct? It seems like it so much more. Anyway, I left Norway July 19th...
It's been an amazing journey so far, and now we're planning on going to Hawaii. That'll be AWESOME!

I can't find a single picture with all four of us from camp :O :(


Hawaii ? <3

No comments: