Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Haha. Lars is funny .

Hehe, well some new stuff about last night.
Yes, we all know who's the next President, so get over it.

No, just kidding :P
Anyway, last night Lars and I was trying to stay awake to see the Presidential speech, and of course we're both sooo tired and Barack is the last one to talk.
We're trying to stay awake right, and there's nothing to watch on TV, at all, it's only the presidential thing going on, and it's a lot of commercial, and we didn't really wanna watch all the analysis stuff that was on, so we ended up having a "web-cam-lesson". I taught Lars about my web-cam and different things you can do with it. It was really funny :P He/we took over 50 photos. Haha, it was so fun, I couldn't stop laughing, and it was really pain-ful.






And then, FINALLY, Barack Obama was gonna talk. He walks out on stage with his family (his wife's name is Michelle too btw, in case you didn't know that :P) and I can hear him saying something about today being the answer... And then I fell asleep. Of course. I was waiting for that one big time, and I end up sleeping. It's just typically me :D
But now I have seen it, I had to go online and watch it... Cause after all, I was only like less than three hours away. Soooo close to the next President and Oprah. Of course, how could I forget, Oprah was there too, in Chicago (cause that's where she lives and has her talkshow) but she was there to watch Obama...

Other than that I don't know what to say... Eeeh, it's Lene's birthday today. Congratulations Lene, you're awesome. Hope you had a good day. And right now, it's not your birthday anymore, for you, but I can still celebrate your birthday for at least two more hours. And guess what? I will, I'm gonna go eat some ice cream and watch Leno with Lars again. Hehe.







Happy birthday Lene, you rock my socks off :D








No comments: